SNAICC provides a wide range of training programs in the Child and Family Support area including Trauma, Intensive Family Support, Family Violence, Child Protection and Carer training in Cultural Competence through our Working and Walking Together program and works extensively on building genuine partnerships between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Indigenous organisations that want to work together in respectful ways.
The Safe and Healthy Men workshop is available for men who use violence in the home and to assist them to:
• To heal and become stronger healthier men
• Keep their families safe from violence & abuse;
• To take responsibility and be held accountable for their use of violent and abusive behaviour;
• To work towards changing their violent behaviour
• To focus on their parenting role and value their children & young people’s wellbeing.